Property Storm Damage Insurance Claim Workshop To Help Contractors and Remodelers Convert Claims Caused By Ice Dams, Frozen Pipes, Water Damage, Roof Collapses and Roof Damage Into Profitable Projects
Don't let the insurance company take advantage of your customer. Help your customer receive a fair settlement to make repairs.
Workshop dates are located on the upper left in the brown boxes.
Thousands of Massachusetts homeowners will be filing insurance claims to fix their properties after the historic snow storms in February. Most homeowners will need your help when they have to deal with the insurance company adjusters. Insurance company adjusters first priority is to protect the insurance company by limiting scope, leaving out required work, and using low prices. The process is daunting and confusing for the homeowner.
- Learn how to help your customers receive fair settlements with a complete scope of work to restore their property to the pre-loss condition.
- We will teach you how to charge for this service so you do not have to waste your time doing a detailed insurance estimate for free.
- You will learn how to convert insurance claims into profitable remodeling projects.
- We will teach you the terms, conditions and strategies that the insurance company adjusters do not want you to know.
- Learn how to look for omitted items and increase the scope of work and pricing for the claim and be the homeowner's hero!
Sign up Now!
Seating is Limited To First 25 Attendees
Registration is $245.00 per person.
Workshop author and instructor Mark Paskell from
The Contractor Coaching Partnership