IMPORTANT TO KNOW; Insurance company adjusters, independent adjusters, insurance agents and contractor hired guns do not work for you, they work for the insurance company.
Licensed Public Adjuster; An Advocate who works directly for you, the insured (homeowners and business owners), to help you after a damage event to restore your damaged property to the pre-loss condition.
Damage to your home can be a life altering event. With this in mind Mark will promptly help you navigate the often confusing and complex claim process. Mark will represent your interests only. Mark's professional experience as a remodeler, Massachusetts licensed builder and BBRS approved contractor educator will insure thorough assessment of your damages and property. Mark will do your estimate personally, unlike many other Public Adjuster firms who sub out the estimating to people who never see or walk your house.
Hiring Mark to represent you as your advocate will include;
- Assessing your policy, coverage and proper claim reporting
- Establish a line of communication with your insurance company and assigned adjuster
- Mitigation coordination such as board up, winterization, weather protection
- Assistance with city or town officials if necessary
- Assessing your property damage and any code triggered items
- Prompt preparation of an accurate and detailed line item estimate for the building, contents and additional living expenses.
- Estimate presented to your assigned insurance adjuster
- Ongoing reporting to you regarding progress of your claim
- Negotiation of your settlement.
- Working with your contractor and mortgage institution