RRP Implementation Workshops with Shawn McCadden and Mark Paskell
EPA FINES LOWES $500,000.00 FOR RRP RECORD KEEPING AND WORK VIOLATIONS
The EPA has made massive changes to the RRP Law since 4/22/2010. Most contractors have not updated their knowledge.
Come to this workshop to learn what you must do to be in compliance and avoid being fined if the Mass RRP officials show up on your jobsite.
Dates Are Located on the Upper Left
Sign up Now! Seating is Limited.
Registration is $159.00 per person.
Your RRP Implementation Checklist;
- Did you certify (license) your firm with the The EPA
- Are you using the updated Renovate Right Brochures on all pre 1978 homes?
- Have you purchased and are you using the revised updated version of the RRP manual from 2011?
- Are you using the right paperwork forms to comply with the recordkeeping requirements of the EPA?
- Are you aware of the EPA amendments and how they affect your RRP work?
- Are you sure you know the responsibilities of the Certifed Firm and Certified Renovator?
- Did you purchase your HEPA vacuum that meets the EPA and Mass Standard?
- Did you purchase warning signs that comply with EPA and OSHA?
- Are you up to date on what test kits you can use?
- Are you up to date on what surfaces can be tested with the approved test kits and what cannot?
- Did you revamp your contract language to protect your company?
- Have you reviewed your insurance coverage?
- Have you determined the costs of the new changes that need to be covered in your estimate process?
- Have you created a filing system to make sure you keep your records are organized for 3 years?
- Have you made sure your subs are compliant?