Marketing services for residential contractors, remodelers and trades
Generating brand awareness (TOMA = Top Of Mind Awareness) and quality leads for your company is an essential ingredient to the success of your business. It is crucial that you stay in touch with your past customers or they will forget you. Many of the old ways of marketing do not work or have been replaced with better tools and strategies. Today, successful marketing requires an effective website and an internet marketing strategy that utilizes the power of the web, email and social media. It also requires that SOMEONE (You?, Your staff?, Vendor?) consistently carries out the marketing actions necessary to generate brand awareness and leads.
- Is Word of mouth and referrals generating enough leads then work for your company?
- Who handles your company marketing program?
- Are you proactively planning your marketing activity or are you reacting when you have little or no work?
The days of relying soley on referrals to have enough work are quickly fading. Many contractors relying on referrals and word of mouth run out of work and are stuck because they have no marketing program consistently generating quality leads. As the saying goes No Leads, No Work, No Money, No Business.
Essentials of a successful marketing program. We develop and help you implement any or all of the following:
- Marketing Plan
- Target customer/project niche/geographic
- Monthly Newsletter/Email campaigns
- Social Media
- Consistent Relevant Content Creation
- Testimonials from customers
- On line reviews from customers
- Neighborhood Radius Marketing
- Referral Generation From Customers
- Referral Generation From Prospects
- Strategic Alliances
- Community involvement
- Measuring and Tracking Results
- Training employees and subs to recognize opportunities
- Job signs
- Truck Lettering
- Company shirts and apparel
The Contractor Coaching Partnership, Inc. team of marketing professionals can help you develop and implement a successful marketing program. We only work with residential contractors and trades in the residential construction industry. To learn how our team can help you develop and implement a successful marketing program contact us today.