About The Contractor Coaching Partnership, Inc.
The Contractor Coaching Partnership, Inc was founded to educate and train the contractor servicing the residential homeowner market. Many contractors are very good at what they do but have challenges managing and running their companies. Often times they are busy working in their business and have no time or desire to work on company system development. The Contractor Coaching Partnership provides coaching services, business training and helps contractors develop and implement systems to train themselves and their employees. We use established best practices in the residential construction industry to help them become more profitable and successful. The founder, Mark Paskell has over 25 years experience building residential construction companies servicing the homeowner market. His areas of expertise include Business and Management Training, Design/Build Sales Training, Lead Carpenter Production Training, Exterior Replacement Sales and System Training and Marketing for construction companies. Mark is a premier business networking expert in the greater Worcester and Metro-West Massachusetts counties.
Since 1985, Professional work history:
- 1985-1990; Developed door and window construction company in Boston market
- 1991-1992; Exterior sales for American Remodeling Inc. (Sears Siding)
- 1992-2008; Design/Build and Exterior Renovation Expert for Francis Harvey & Sons Inc. Manager of marketing and sales departments.
- February 2008 forward, Contractor Business Coach at The Contractor Coaching Partnership, Inc.
- Mass RRP Instructor under Safety Trainers, Inc
- EPA RRP Instructor under NCHH
- Fall Protection Trainer, Lead in Construction Trainer
- OSHA 10 and 30 Outreach Trainer
Training and Associations:
- Corridor Nine Chamber of Commerce
- Corridor Nine Referral Group Chairman; Executive Director Award 2007
- BNI networking referral group; President and V.P. (twice)
- Design Build Institute Graduate
- Sandler Sales Institute Graduate
- Certified Contractor Network Sales Boot Camp and Production Training
- National Association of Remodeling Industry past President EMNARI
- Insurance Public Adjuster Training
- OSHA 510
- OSHA 10 and 30 Certified Outreach Trainer
Mission Statement of The Contractor Coaching Partnership
To provide laser targeted business training and coaching to small and large contracting business' servicing the homeowner residential construction market. We will help residential contractors become profitable and successful by providing assistance with marketing, sales, production and administration systems. We shall promote strong ethics, system building, professionalism, and industry best practices to help our clients provide better products and services to their customers.