Mass RRP Lead Safe Renovation Supervisor 4 Hour Refresher & 8 Hour Initial Training Courses
The Contractor Coaching Partnership Inc, has partnered with United Safety Net to provide the Mass Lead Safe Renovation Supervisor Course.
Contractors who have not been trained must take the full 8 hour LSRS course.
RENEWAL; Contractors trained on the Lead Safe Renovator Supervisor class must complete the 4 hour refresher course to renew their certifications within 5 years. The State of Mass Department of Labor Standards recommends that contractors obtain their training within a minimum of 60 days before their 5 year expiration date. Certified Renovators/Lead Safe Renovator Supervisors can obtain the renewal before the 60 days. if you let your Certification lapse you cannot perform RRP work.Courses
- Lead Safe Renovation Supervisor 4 Hour Refresher
- Lead Safe Renovation Supervisor 8 Hour Initial Certification
- RRP Implementation Workshops
- RRP Consulting
Trainers, Instructor; Mark Paskell
Enforcement Information in Massachusetts
- RRP Enforcement by DLS in Massachusetts has fined HUNDREDS OF contractors for RRP violations! See list
- Mass Department of Labor Standards signs agreement with Office of Consumer Affairs
- Region 1 OSHA and EPA sign agreement to joint enforce RRP and OSHA in New England!
Why choose Mark (TCCP President) for your Mass Lead Safe Renovator Supervisor Training?
Simple, we are contractors training contractors with extensive experience in the remodeling and home improvement industry. In 2010 The Contractor Coaching Partnership Inc provided training for over 4000 contractors in Mass and 1000 in New York. Mark is a contractor business coach working with residential contractors all over the country. We meet often with the EPA and Mass DLS to stay abreast of changes to keep the industry informed.
Check out Shawn McFadden's RRPedia blog, which is one of the most comprehensive resources on the RRP Law in the country.
Sign up for training today!
Need training near your location? We partner with lumberyards, associations and material suppliers to bring this training to your contractor clients. Contact us today!
Who Should Take this Training?
- Remodelers / Carpenters
- Window Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Renovation Contractors
- Plumbers and Electricians
- Insurance Restoration Contractors
- Cable and IT installers
- Anyone disturbing more than 6 sq.ft. of interior and/or 20 sq.ft. of exterior painted surfaces on pre-1978 homes.