On 10/20/2010 our RRP Contractor Workshop team will be joined by OSHA expert Darcy Cook, President of Safety Trainers. The new Massachusetts Lead RRP Law requires contractors to be compliant with the OSHA Lead Standard. This includes respiratory programs, fit testing, medical monitoring and worker protection programs. Darcy will be working with The Contractor Coaching Partnership to help Massachusetts contractors with OSHA/RRP compliance.
EPA RRP training spends little time on the OSHA Lead Standard. This leaves contractors without the necessary training to comply with the OSHA regulations. The State of Massachusetts DOS and OSHA are working together to insure that the right information is in the law and that it is passed on to contractors with minimum confusion.
In this workshop we will cover the following topics;
- Documentation by Shawn McCadden
- RRP Training, Sales Strategies and Marketing by Mark Paskell
- RRP Insurance by Tom Messier of Mason and Mason Insurance
- RRP Law by Michael Sams of Kenney and Sams
- Mass DOS/RRP/OSHA by Darcy Cook of Safety Trainers
For more information on our RRP Contractor Workshop please use the following link.