construction business owner education and peer group program click to learn more

The Contractor Coaching Partnership Blog

Roofers electrocuted in Massachusetts; hit with13,800 volts

Posted by Mark Paskell on Fri, Nov 11, 2011 @ 02:15 PM

Yesterday two roofers were electrocuted on a residential roofing project in Bridgewater Massachusetts. They were raising a ladder and hit a wire. Officials said 13,800 volts went through the mens bodies. One was not breathing when help arrived and he was revived.

Read More

Tags: injuries