construction business owner education and peer group program click to learn more

The Contractor Coaching Partnership Blog

Painting contractor electrocuted, when ladder hits power line in MA

Posted by Mark Paskell on Thu, Aug 30, 2012 @ 09:10 PM

A painting contractor was electrocuted yesterday when his ladder hit a power line at a residential home in Hingham, Massachusetts. According to an article from the man had 8000 volts go through him causing cardiac arrest. Thankfully witnesses with the assistance of of dispatchers were able to perform CPR until paramedics arrived. The painter was then shocked back to life and sent to the hospital. This incident was also reported on the news.

Read More

Tags: electrocution