The fall training schedule for Mass construction supervisor license renewals and fall protection is coming together. We are offering a variety of business related subjects that include CEU's to help you succeed in the changed economy. We are finding that many contractors are close to letting their license lapse and calling at the last minute to obtain the required CEU's. We will have numerous classes available for those who are the last minute type.
This add was created for the contractor who at the last minute needs to find a CEU training. Of course it may be better to get your credits well in advance of your license lapsing since it takes a while for the state to process them. Building inspectors have told me that they will not let contractors with lapsed licenses pull permits.
I have joined forces with Remodeling Industry Speaker and Educator Shawn McCadden to provide you with the best educational experience. Our 2 day 12 CEU continuing education credit training includes timely and relevant topics that you can immediately use in your business. We believe we should provide you with tools that immediately improve your company.
Locations currently scheduled; Andover and Lawrence area, Mansfield and Foxboro area, Northampton and Greenfield area, Leominster, Fitchburg and Gardner area.
Here are some of the courses we teach:
- Estimating, Pricing and Producing Successful Construction Projects CD-0078, CS-7803 (6 CEU Hrs Business)
- Core CEU Requirements for Mass CSL Holders CD-0078, CS-7804 (5 Core CEU, I Elective)
- “Choosing, Marketing and Selling to the Right Customers for YourContracting Business” CD-0078, CS-7805, 6 CEU's
- OSHA Fall Protection: CS-7502, 6 CEU's Workplace Safety (1 hour), Business Practices (1 Hour) Electives (4 hours).
- OSHA 10 for Construction. CD-0075, CS-7504, 6 hours workplace safety
In addition we have several 2 hour classes that are customized for specific trade groups and lumberyards offering 2 CEU credits. These are great topics for morning, afternoon or evening gatherings.
- Small Business Finances: CS-7500, 2 CEU's Business Practices (1 hour), Elective (1 hour)
- Smart Selling For Tough Times: CS-7800, 2 CEU's Business Practices (1 hour), Elective (1 hour)
- Know What Your Selling Before You Sell It: CS-7801, 2 CEU's Business Practices (1 hour), Elective (1 hour)
- Sold it Now You Have to Build It...CD-0078 CS-7802, 2 CEU's Business Practices (1 hour), Elective (1 hour)
- Differences Between RRP Regulations in Mass vs EPA CS-7503, 2 CEU's, Workplace Safety (1 hour), Lead (1 hour).
Well we hope you enjoy the rest of your summer and you are busy building things. We look forward to seeing you soon.