2014 is here. Are you and your business ready to capitalize on the robust growth in the remodeling industry? After the recent downturn many consumers have decided to stay where they are and fix up or remodel what they have. Qualifying to by a new home is harder than ever and selling your home for a reasonable number is even harder.
Remodelers and contractors who have invested in restructuring there business over the past few years are poised to take advantage of the current market. Established brand name contractors are booming. Many Non-brand names are struggling to get by even though there is a pent up demand in their market.
Ask yourself the following questions...and the answer may be it is time to consider hiring a coach to help you.
- You have best intentions to get things done but you keep getting stuck. You're overwhelmed, procrastinate too much, have a hard time making decisions or are simply confused or afraid to take a risk. You really need support.
- You're moving ahead but you're making a ton of mistakes. It's not that you are indecisive or a procrastinator or afraid of risks but you still seem to sabotage yourself. The decisions you've made haven't resulted in the success you expected.
- You're discouraged and unfulfilled because you seem to be going in the completely wrong direction. You need some serious guidance to figure out where you want to go and how you're going to get there.
- You're in transition and are not sure of your next move.
- You've had success in one area but you're tired of doing the same thing over and over again. You want some objective guidance in determining the next step in your business and/or life.
- You are doing great, making money and doing what you love. You are successful however you want to leverage your success to something greater. You would like to have a sounding board or silent private objective coach to bounce off your strategies and plans.